All products purchased directly from Timelogix come with a 30-day return policy. Within 30 days of receipt of an order, you may return products purchased directly from Timelogix for a refund minus a 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in like-new condition, securely packed for shipment in the original box, with all accessories, manuals and or cds included, and sent with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Please contact our customer service department for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. RMA Numbers will not be issued on products purchased more than 30 days prior. We will not accept any shipments without a valid RMA number clearly labeled on the outside of the box.
There is a restocking fee associated with all returns with the request of a refund; this is no more than a 15% charge. Shipping fees in this case are non-refundable as well and are to be handled solely by the customer. Defective items are handled on a case-to-case basis. This charge is to cover the processing fees, handling fees, and costs associated with the placement, processing and execution of the order. All costs incurred regarding packages subject to return shipping will be handled by the customer. We strongly request that you certify all shipments and obtain a tracking number, as Timelogix is not responsible for shipments previous to acceptance and arrival at our offices.
Products that have not been purchased directly from Timelogix are subject to the return policies of the reseller or distributor. Please consult with your reseller or distributor concerning its return/refund policies and procedures.
Damaged or Defective Product Handling
Products that arrived damaged should be refused by the recipient and accepted back by the carrier attempting to make the delivery. If a product that has visible damage is accepted, the recipient and the carrier must document the visible damage in order for a damage claim to be filed. Timelogix must be notified within 2 business days of customer receipt of a visibly damaged product, and the product must be saved and kept in the original condition in which it was received. In order to receive a replacement product, the recipient must send to Timelogix the following documents, postmarked within 5 business days of receipt of the product: a copy of the damage notification document from the carrier and the signature of the receiver. Follow the written Return Procedures that follow.
Defective on Arrival or Defective Product Returns
Resellers or consumers bear sole responsibility to notify Timelogix of any product that they receive that is defective on arrival (e.g., the product has no power). Notification must be made within 5 days of receipt of the product. Timelogix requires that all Defective on Arrival products be returned directly for replacement. Defective on Arrival products must be unused and returned in the product’s original state. Follow the written Return Procedures.
Product Acceptance Policy
- All returned product that does not meet the following criteria will not be accepted for refund and will be returned to costumer or reseller.
- No refunds or exchanges will be issued on products that are not directly purchased from Timelogix
- Defective on arrival product must be returned unused in it’s original box with all accessories in the packing unused.
- All products returned to Timelogix for monetary refunds must have been purchased directly from Timelogix, and must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number (contact customer service to obtain an RMA Number) and proof of purchase, and be in the original packaging, including all materials pertaining to the product, such as the cables, manuals, power cords, power supplies, software, etc.
- Products must be absent of visible markings, such as pen ink, labels, Velcro, magic marker, stickers, paint, oils and grease, glue, tape, etc.
- Products must be absent of physical damage, such as scratches, cracks, chips, tears, dents, compressions, etc.
- All product must have a Return Merchandise Number (RMA)After issuance of a valid RMA Number the product must be returned within 10 days or the product will be refused.
- Contact an Timelogix customer service representative to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number by calling customer service at 888-783-1493.
- The product must be returned within 10 days of receiving the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Include the RMA Number with the returned product. Clearly label the carton with the RMA Number on the Outside. No refunds or replacements will be issued without an RMA number.
- All product returns to Timelogix must be accompanied by proof or purchase, such as the original purchase receipt, invoice, copy of order or an emailed version of these confirmations.
- Products must be secured properly for shipping and packed appropriately. When shipping include all accessories, cables, cds, manuals. If you have any questions on packing procedures, please contact customer service for guidelines. Items returned with missing accessories are subject to higher restocking fees.
- Return products purchased from Timelogix to the following address:
Timelogix Returns3141 Commerce Parkway Miramar FL 33025 Tel 1-800-550-6515