Information We Collect
Computer Information Collected
- Automatic Information & Log Files We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile action. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile action, and computer operating system. Timelogix may sometimes use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. The IP addresses collected are not linked to PII unless a user specifically provides us that information during a session, such as by completing an inquiry form.
How We Use Your Information
- Customizing Our Website We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Data Aggregation We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
- Legally Required Releases of Information We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of OpenPath Security Inc.., our Users, employees, and affiliates.
- Surveys We may occasionally request information from users via voluntary surveys. Information requested may include contact and demographic information. Survey data may be used to monitor or improve the use and satisfaction of our web site, products, or services. Timelogix will retain ownership to all data provided via these surveys.